Starting March 29th on Tuesdays, Frederick, MD.
Click here for details
The Pain Warriors program helps to retrain, support, educate and teach coping skills to Warriors and Veterans with chronic pain. Families and significant others are encouraged to attend and participate.
The Pain Warriors Program Offers:
Goals of the Pain Warrior Program:
- Improve your quality of life
- Decrease your sense of isolation
- Take a more active role in your pain treatment
- Develop an individualized treatment plan
- Access Pain Connection services
- Learn how to lower your pain levels through meditation, guided imagery, breathing techniques, biofeedback, neurofeedback, acupuncture, yoga, massage therapy, vitamins/supplements and nutrition.